Shawson Gas was established in 1939 to provide residential and commercial propane service to the surrounding area. The company was purchased by the McRae family in 1945 and is still family owned and operated today. In 2005, Shawson Gas became a Generac Authorized dealer to provide residents with all their standby electric power solutions. Our staff of knowledgeable, dedicated professionals takes pride in providing outstanding, personalized service to our customers and our community. Call us today and become one of our many satisfied customers.